Breakfast…Late again, stayed up all night reading And If You Play Golf, Your My Friend, the best Harvey Penick book ever.
- Oat-Germ pancakes (See below)
- 100% Orange Juice + Calcium and Vitamin D
Weird that they are called Oat-Germ– they only have one tablespoon of each oatmeal and wheat germ. They were tasty, though. Heres the recipe–
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour OR spelt flour
- 5 tablespoons skim milk or soymilk
- 1/4 tsp baking soda (Heaping)
- 1/3 an egg white (I use dried ones you mix with water so its easy to have 1/3 of one…)
- 1/2 tablespoon of canola oil OR applesauce
- 1 tbsp wheat germ
- 1/4 tbsp cornmeal
- 1/2 tbsp oat bran
- 2 tsp honey OR agave nectar
- 1 tbsp rolled or quick oats
- Optional- For a chocolatey bite, I sometimes add 1/4 tbsp cocoa powder and 4 grams 72% dark chocolate.
1. Mix all ingrediants together.
2. Pour by the 1/4 cupful onto a greased pan or skillet. Coook for 1 1/2 minutes on first side, and 1 minute on second side.
3. Makes 1 serving, 3-4 pancakes.
I also have it for 8 servings if anyone want it. x)
We’re probably taking lunch to the pool, so no idea if I’ll blog.
(\ /) Bunny! Copy him
( o.o ) onto your signiture to
( > < ) help him acheive world domination!!!